jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Jamaicanos en Cuba
SEARCHING FOR YOUR FAMILY IN CUBA


<anne@executiveoasis.com>
3 October 2014 01:56
Reply-To: anne@executiveoasis.com
To: josrichards@ymail.com, Richardsrichards.joseloy@gmail.com
Your article was posted on Facebook. It is of keen interest to me as my grandfather Everard Thornley spent time in Cuba as a young man. He died in 1924. I really have also wanted to get information about him and what he did there before returning to Jamaica. He was also known as Stanley Thornley. 

Do you see any information about him or know where I can get it?

http://jamaicanosencuba.blogspot.ca/2012/03/first-three-hundred-jamaican-immigrants.html?m=1
--
Anne Thornley-Brown, President
Executive Oasis International
http://www.executiveoasis.com

Telephone: 1 (905) 737-2777

Toronto based management consulting firm specializing
in team building, executive retreats and luxury corporate events.

Featured Destinations: Canada, USA, Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman)
Caribbean (Jamaica, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Antigua, Anguilla), Switzerland), Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands,

Company Social Media Pages:

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/executiveoasis

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/executiveoasis
Joanni Davis
<noreply-comment@blogger.com>
2 October 2014 10:18
To: richardsrichards.joseloy@gmail.com
Joanni Davis ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "THE FIRST THREE HUNDRED JAMAICAN IMMIGRANTS IN CUB...":

Hola Laura,
Me llama la atención su comentario sobre su decendencia Wynter. El apellido materno de mi bisabuelo era Wynter. Me gustaria corresponder contigo para saber si tenemod alguna conexión. Mi investigación genealógica ha conectado mis Wynter a mediado de 1800 en Jamaica. Mi correo electrónico es
missbecca_912@hotmail.com. Espero saber de ti.
J
Russ Morgan
<rmbupps@aol.com>
22 August 2014 19:56
To: richardsrichards.joseloy@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Richards,

I came across your blog today, Jamaicanosencuba, and was very delighted to get this information. I too have a history in Cuba as my maternal grandparents moved to Camaguey from Jamaica somewhere around 1920. They went separately, met there, married and had their 3 children there, to include my mother, and eventually moved back to Jamaica.

As a younger man I didn't have the foresight to ask my grandmother questions while she was alive. My interest in my roots have piqued and I was hoping you could possibly furnish any information you might be able to find.

My grandfather's name was Egbert Russell Pryce. My grandmother's maiden name was Rachel Matilda South. My mother, Hyacinth Rose Pryce was born in Camaguey on March 21, 1925. Luckily she is still alive but doesn't know or recall why my grandparents went to Cuba. They left there when my mother was 5.

Anything you could help me with would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Russell Morgan


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario