lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017

Jamaicanos en Cuba

Re: First Jamaicans In Cuba - Thompson family search

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:45 AM
 Mark as Unread
From: 
"keith thompson" <thompkat@optonline.net>
To: 
rthompsoncasamayor@yahoo.com
Cc: 
josrichards@ymail.com
Dear Ms. Roxana Thompson,
I'm not sure where to start but to say I'm grateful to Jose Richards for
referring me to you.
I found his article on the "First Jamaicans In Cuba". I contacted him
because my family 
had a great grand father who immigrated to Cuba around 1915 - 1920. 
I'm not sure if we have any family connection but I thought it was worth
a try to investigate.
I grew up with this story for years and was always intrigued by Cuba,
it's history and connection
to Jamaica.

My great grand father's name was Augustus Thompson. He was from the
parish of St. Ann.
I can try to find out more about the other relatives that I know lived
in Cuba and later returned to
Jamaica and a few to the US, if you this information would help.

I look forward to hearing back from you.  I think we both could learn a
lot from each other even if we 
are not related. 


Kind Regards,
Keith Thompson


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario