jueves, 28 de septiembre de 2017

Jamaicanos en Cuba

Anne thompson
<atlvalsie@gmail.com>
11 September 2017 at 13:22
To: richardsrichards.joseloy@gmail.com
My grandparents lived in cuba between 1901 through 1930s. My granfather worked for united fruit co. And grandmother was a maid. They were married there. Please help me find info on them. My dad Ivan Thompson was born in Santiago de Cuba..Oriete province. Thank you.

ANNE THOMPSON

IUSB3\ROOT_HUB30&VID_8086&PID_1E31&REV_0004&SID_50071458

My great grand father's name was Augustus Thompson. He was from the 
parish of St. Ann.
I can try to find out more about the other relatives that I know lived 
in Cuba and later returned to
Jamaica and a few to the US, if you this information would help.

I look forward to hearing back from you.  I think we both could learn a 
lot from each other even if we 
are not related. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario